Paul Joseph Watson
Illustrating once again how the federal agency’s role is being expanded well outside anything related to transport, TSA screeners are conducting bag searches at this week’s Republican National Convention in Tampa.
A short video clip filmed by journalists working for AMTV shows TSA workers putting personal belongings through an x-ray screener at the entrance to the convention.
Despite the fact that hundreds of reporters attending the convention have had their personal items inspected by TSA screeners when checking in for the event, not a single one has reported on it.
“Upon entering the Tampa Bay Convention Center AMTV spotted the Transportation Security Administration (TSA) checking the RNC media pool as we checked in to cover the GOP convention. The MSM was swarming all over the place and not one reporter out of tens of hundreds bothered to report on the fact they were being inspected by numerous TSA agents,” reports AMTV.
AMTV’s Christopher Greene included a photo of his RNC press pass in the blog post to prove that the TSA screeners were at the convention.
As we reported last week, TSA workers were also present at a recent Paul Ryan political event in The Villages, Florida, where the screeners conducted invasive bag searches as well as pat downs.
As we have previously documented, airport security style checkpoints and inspection procedures are already in place at bus terminals, train stations, and are rapidly being expanded to the streets of America.
The ‘Transportation’ part of the TSA’s acronym has presumably been dispensed with as the Department of Homeland Security attempts to create an occupying army of security goons at every public event.
The TSA even moved beyond its own borders this summer as agents were dispatched to airports in London for the Olympic Games.
The TSA has also announced its intention to expand the VIPR program to include roadside inspections of commercial vehicles, setting up a network of internal checkpoints and rolling out security procedures already active in airports, bus terminals and subway stations to roads and highways across the United States.
Paul Joseph Watson is the editor and writer for Prison Planet.com. He is the author of Order Out Of Chaos. Watson is also a regular fill-in host for The Alex Jones Show and Infowars Nightly News.
- Airports Consider Using Private Security Screeners
- Congressman Mica Calls For “Most” Airports To Ditch TSA
- TSA ‘Spot Searches’ Expand To Union Station
- TSA to Conduct “More Aggressive” Gate Searches
- TSA Searches Greyhound Bus Passengers
- TSA shuts door on private airport screening program
- Dem Dismisses Groin Searches as ‘Love Pats’
- TSA Rifles Through Bags, Conducts Pat Downs At Paul Ryan Event
- Amid airport anger, GOP takes aim at screening
- Senate To Vote On Bill That Could Kick TSA Out Of Airports
- 5 TSA Agents Fired for Not Conducting Random Searches, 33 suspended
- Senate Passes Bill Allowing Airports To Evict TSA Screeners