Pentagon dinner guest andOsama bin Laden fill-inAnwar al-Awlaki was in FBI custody but the agency let him go, FBI assistant director Mark Giuliano has told the House Appropriations Committee. The incident occurred in October, 2002, at the JFK airport. The American born cleric was a top CIA target and named a serious threat by the head of Britain’s Secret Intelligence Service at the time.
Former FBI agents explained that the release was likely because the agency wanted to track him or work with him as a contact. A more likely explanation is that al-Awlaki worked as an operative for the agency.
In 2010, we reported that al-Awlaki dined at the Pentagon a few months after the 9/11 attacks. “American-born cleric Awlaki’s role as a key figure in almost every recent terror plot targeting the United States and Canada, coupled with his visit to the Pentagon, only confirms our long stated position that Awlaki is a chief terrorist patsy-handler for the CIA – he is the federal government’s premier false flag agent,” Paul Joseph Watson wrote.
According to the official 9/11 narrative, al-Awlaki preached to three of the alleged 9/11 hijackers, the accused Fort Hood shooter Nidal Malik Hasan and the so-called underwear bomber, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. According to the government, he was promoted to the rank of “regional commander” within al-Qaeda in 2009. He was added the CIA’s list of targets because he was considered an “imminent threat” in 2010.
Giuliano’s revelation is nothing new. In March of 2012, Lt.Col. Anthony Shaffer told Alex Jones that al-Awlaki worked as a triple agent and an FBI asset well before 9/11.
Shaffer told 9/11 Commission staff director Philip D. Zelikow that in 2000 a Defense Intelligence Agency data-mining program called Able Danger had uncovered two of the three terrorist cells later implicated in the September 11 attacks. His memoir on Able Danger, Operation Dark Heart, was censored by the Pentagon.
- Pentagon Dinner Guest al-Awlaki Slated to Replace Osama
- Lieberman ‘Will Have Questions’ About Awlaki’s Post-9/11 Pentagon Dinner
- Radical US-born cleric Anwar al-Awlaki ‘killed’
- Al Qaeda Leader Dined at the Pentagon Just Months After 9/11
- Senator Calls for YouTube to Take Down Anwar al-Awlaki Videos
- Anwar Al-Awlaki: 9/11 Was An ‘Accident’
- Extrajudicial Killings. Assassinating Awlaki: Obama Can Kill Anyone He Wants To
- CIA Stooge Awlaki Prime Suspect Behind Plane Bomb Plot
- Pentagon admits, there are major difficulties in striking Iran
- Pentagon to funnel US arms to Yemen to fight al-Qaeda
- Hal Turner Admits He Worked for the FBI
- Family hits out at US in fury at fate of Awlaki’s slain son